Thank you so much to Planning with Printed Portal for nominating me for the Liebster Blog Award, I am breath taken and excited!
A bit about the Liebster Blog Award from welovedhere.com:
“The Liebster award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. What is a Liebster? The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.”
Here are the rules for receiving this award:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions that the tagger set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you’ve tagged to answer.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. No tag backs!
My 11 Random Things:
- I love my Filofax!
- I play guitar, but my family have never heard me play.
- I used to be a Goth!
- I am a qualified interior designer.
- My signature dish is Toad in the Hole, it’s the only savoury dish I can make!
- Frogs are my favourite
- I have published my own poetry book.
- I write my own songs and music.
- I have 27 different varieties of tea on a designated tea shelf in my kitchen.
- My dream job would be to teach art to college students.
- I love all things purple.
My Answers to Planning with Printed Portal’s questions:
- What are your favourite flowers?
Roses, I really love deep purple-red ones. I used to keep roses for days after they had died…!
- What coffee do you order in your local coffee house?I love a nice vanilla latte, although my favourite at Christmas time is a cinnamon latte. Oh, and white hot chocolate. And all tea.
- Where is your favourite writing or blogging retreat?At home on my sofa – words just come to me, I’m very lucky.
- What has been your greatest achievement this year… and what else do you want to do?I got a promotion! After being unemployed for six months at the end of 2012 it was a big achievement just to get a new job, but I pushed myself to be the best I could and was rewarded for it. I would like to travel this year, see some live bands and spend more time with friends.
- If you could have any superpower what would it be?The ability to change the weather (I live in England, it’s cold 11.75 months of the year). Boyfriend tells me Storm from X-Men does this. Nice one.
- What is your favourite meal to cook?Toad in the hole! As mentioned above, it’s the only savoury dish I am any good at, but it always turns out yummy.
- What movie can you watch over and over again?UP! Yep, it’s a DreamWorks animated film but the story is so, so cute.
- If you had an extra 2 hours a day – what would you do?Wow, that would be brilliant! I would get a lot more done… Or just chill out for a while. I would finish those projects that are not completed, and my house would be much tidier!
- What is your favourite thing to do on the weekend?I used to hate Sundays when I was younger, it was always the day before school or work. Now I love it! I very seldom get out of my pyjamas on a Sunday. So my favourite thing is to chill out in my pyjamas, drink copious amounts of tea, browse Pinterest and watch a nice film in the evening.
- What is your end of the week routine?When I get home from work on a Friday I clean the house. (I know, I’m 24, what a loser!) But I like it to be out of the way so I don’t have to worry about it at the weekend. I also do a load of washing, then I pick Boyfriend up from work at 8pm, have dinner and often sit with a few drinks and relax.
- What gadget could you not live without?My phone! I get quite a lot of random ideas, and am one of these people that needs to find something out right now, so having the WWW at my finger tips is very useful.
I am nominating the following blogs for the Liebster Blog Award:
- The Wonderful Life of Alice – http://the-wonderful-life-of-alice.blogspot.com
- Roses in December – http://hetty-stratton.blogspot.com
- It’s My Life – http://gailwheatley.blogspot.com
- Filofancy – http://filofancy.blogspot.com
- LJ’s Blog of Stuff – http://ljsblogofstuff.blogspot.com
- Filofaxuations (Kent from Oz) – http://kentfromoz.blogspot.com
- My Summer Touch – http://mysummertouch.blogspot.com
- Friday I’m In Love (Yay for Fridays) – http://yayforfridays.com
- Organized Heaven – http://organizedheaven.blogspot.com
- Carolyn Shares – http://carolynshares.com
- Lime Tree Fruits – http://limetreefruits.com
Here are my questions for my nominees!
- If you could have a room filled with any object, what would it be?
- Choose three words that mean ‘happiness’ to you.
- If you were a Disney character, who would you be, and why?
- If you could only see one colour for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- Tell us about a strange or ironic incident in your life.
- If you could invent anything, what would it be?
- If you’re stranded on a desert island and could only have 3 objects with you, what would they be? (Must be 1.a type of food, 2.a gadget, 3. a sentimental object.)
- Do you have any irrational or odd fears?
- Why are you, you?
- Name something you would do if you knew no-one would judge you.
- Jaffa cakes: biscuits, or cakes?
Thank you again! xx