I have made some free printables for you!! I also made them for me, to colour co-ordinate with my subsections in my planner. I may add some more in the future but this is to get us started.
Click here to download the inserts for free! (Including the font ‘Lobster’ used for the headings).
Subsections are as follows, with the inserts listed too. Each section is colour coded:
1. Wishlists & Shopping – my wishlist, 3 wishes a month, Pandora charms wishlist
2. WWW – online orders, favourite websites, favourite blogs
3. Contacts – my family contacts, my buddies, places to eat, places to drink
4. Money – bill due dates, bill renewal dates, savings plan, money tracker
5. Media – books to read, films to watch, music to listen to, games to play
6. Blog – post ideas, blog statistics, blog post planner
7. Food – favourite family meals, shopping list, meal planner
8. Home – cleaning schedule
9. Travel – holiday plans, world map
10. Health & wellbeing – weight tracker, health & wellbeing goals, exercise tracker, visits to the doctor
11. Special dates – January to December with space to write special dates
12. Work – annual leave, sickness record, overtime record
13. Filofax – FiloRAK record, secret swap record, postage record
I would like to add a ‘car’ tab but I’ve run out of tabs!! Might have to add that into the travel section.
Feel free to edit the inserts as you wish, for your own personal use, but please do not print and sell these as your own.